Friday, April 6, 2012

It's Been a Minute

It's been a minute... No need to tell me. It has been a minute since I have written on my blog. I hope that the thirty members of the blogging world will be able to forgive me for the mass neglect of my blog. If you cannot, then I suppose my blog is no longer worth reading. I assure you that it has been a long, hard, and difficult month. It's been laborsome. My weekends have been filled with travels to Phoenix and Los Angeles, and my weekdays have been filled with watching Nate edit my twenty-five page paper. I don't know if any of you know how labor-intensive it is to watch your roommate edit something that you took a lot less time than you should have on it... but it's hard. You have to watch him struggle to make sense of everything that you wrote. It's just a hard-knock life. I felt a lot like my dad must've when he told my mom that he "didn't know if he could take it any longer" when watching my mom give birth to me. Watching someone else do something hard may be more difficult than doing it yourself.
Well readers, in the words of Rodney King, "Nobody Knows the Troubles I've Seen" and I promise that I will write more.

Until next time,





laboriously watching others perform my labors,












Huckleberry Finn
I mean
Romney Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment